We urge you to begin your preparation for this Hurricane, which is considered to be one of the strongest ones we’ve had, so far. The expected wind speeds are close to 200 mph which is equivalent to 322 km/h. Extreme water floods are expected.
If you have decided to stay in the building, we encourage you to take the following measures for your safety:
- Remove all items from your balconies, as they could become projectiles during a high wind
- Stock up on prescription medicine, food and (1 Gallon of water per person, per day.) You should have at least three days of supply on hand.
- Stay away from your
- Do not run generators in your apartment, this is extremely dangerous and may cause carbon dioxide
- Fill your bathtubs with water, which you can use to flush your toilet in case there are water
- The building’s generator will keep the power in the common areas only: 1stand 2nd floor, hallways and at least one elevator will
- Valet services will be provided until 3 m. on Saturday September 9th, 2017. If you have your keys with the valet, please pick them up before the end of the day on Friday. All staff will resume their duties as soon as it is safe to return to the property.
- Security will be on duty as usual, unless life threatening conditions
- Continually monitor the approach of the hurricane and pay attention to evacuation If mandatory evacuation is issued, we recommend you to leave the property. (According to the Miami-Dade County Storm Surge map we are in a zone D.)
- Be advised that Police Officer and Emergency Service personnel will not be able to respond or assist during the
We hope that you and your family will stay safe,