I am pleased to inform you of several repairs and upgrades, which have been recently completed at TOG. Notably, almost all of these projects have been accomplished “in-house,” which saved the Association 1000s of dollars.
- We have repaired/replaced pavers throughout the property; including around the pool, tiki hut, sidewalks, next to the ponds, and so on.
- The main pool has been deep-cleaned in September.
- Both men’s and women’s saunas have been freshly painted.
- Upgraded outdoor light fixtures.
- We have painted all (400+) parking stoppers within the garage.
- Updated seasonal landscaping.
- Repaired and painted hallway ceilings damaged during the fiber-optics installation.
- Restored front entrance wood benches and ceramic roofs in the gazebo, garage corner towers, pool restrooms and main entrance conopy.